5.22.2018

Coffee Card

Are you a coffee drinker? I sure am :-) For quite a while I had to give it up due to stomach problems, but Thank You Jesus I'm able to drink it again!



I love how this little cup of coffee turned out! I stamped it using a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. Next I used my copic markers to color it in. Then I fussy cut it out.





To put this card together, I simply used three different pattern papers to create the background. Placed the diecut coffee cup on with some foam adhesive. Then i stamped the accompanying sentiment on some pattern paper, trimmed it down and cut the one edge at an angle and attached it with my Tiny Attacher. Finally I added some dash lines along the one edge to kind of mimic the staples.



- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---