5.16.2018

Wildflower Jar

I've had the idea for this card for quite a while now but just never took the time to try and create it. The idea came back to me when I was thinking of a card design for a birthday card for a friend at church.





On some textured vellum I stamped a mason jar using an older stamp from Papertrey Ink. I then cut it out. Next I stamped a few flowers and colored them in quickly with some watercolor brush pens. I used some green and white twine to create the stems of the flowers. Then I threw in some greenery elements that were on my desk from Christmas. All of that was placed on a white cardstock that I'd ran through an embossing folder. I just love that bit of texture in the background. Finally I stamped the sentiment on some paper I'd watercolored on and added a few gems.








- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---