12.08.2010

...{...Shopping Haul - 12.01 - Kohls...}...

Hey.  I've had sooo much I've wanted to post this week (including several shopping hauls) but I've been fighting off a cold (no voice, super sore throat, and no, it's not strep, been to the dr.) since last Friday.  So I've been trying to get lots of rest and been staying offline.  But I thought I'd just jump on real quick tonight to get a little post up.

A week ago I had to do a press check for work (where I go to the printer and watch printed materials coming off the press and give my approval so they can print the job).  So I had a bit of extra time to waste and ran into Kohls to do some Christmas shopping.  But of course I had to do some looking for me too ;-)  I did walk out w/ a lot of my Christmas shopping done and picked up these few goodies for myself.

I have a thing for sweaters, especially cardigans...just can't seem to get enough.  Everything was on sale that day plus I had a coupon for an extra %15 off my entire purchase.  For all my shopping - my 3 sweaters plus 5 other gift items - I saved $226.73!...SWEET!!!  Wish I could show you what all I got, but since the other 5 items are gifts, I'm only showing what I got for myself...






...{...what i got...}...

chaps ruffled sweater - purple
chaps shawl collar cardigan - red
chaps striped cardigan - grey

...oh and here I am wearing the grey sweater...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---