1.02.2013

2013 olw


have you heard all the buzz about choosing a word, one little word for the year?  i first heard about it toward the end of 2011.  last year i chose the word MOVE and i signed up for ali edward's class.  i had great plans, but alas as with most things in my life it never reached any potential.

this year is going to be different.
why?
because of the word itself.
it's a word that sparks change.
it means to change completely.
this year my word is...




i'll be sharing more about this word a little later.
it will be a reoccurring post here on my blog.
but for today i just wanted to share my word.

this year i am choosing not to take ali's class again.
it's a great class and i recommend you take it, especially if this is your first year to chose a word.
but for me...
for this year...
i'm going to take what i learned last year and combine it with some ideas i have for it.

did you chose a word for 2013?

- jess

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with for this word:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your word, i'll be sure to come back and see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice for your OLW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your word, I was playing with that too but then decided I wouldn't take the class because I only lasted a month last year although I do like the idea of doing it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gat word. Looking forward to what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete

--->>> comment <<<---