2.28.2013

throwback thursday

hello!

how about a pic circa 1984-ish for a little throwback thursday!?!



this is me and my grandma at her house in michigan.  i'm sure she made our matching outfits as she was a seamstress and it was very common for the women in our family to have matching outfits ;-) i thought i'd share this photo today as my grandma's birthday is coming up this saturday and she will be 85!  both of her parents lived to be 94 so she's got some pretty good genes and i'm hoping the longevity genes passed down to me as well!

- jess


1 comments:

  1. Too cute! My mother used to make my sister and I matching outfits, and she made matching clothes for our doll, too! Your grandmother is obviously very proud of you in this photo. How lovely that you still have her in your life!

    ReplyDelete

--->>> comment <<<---