2.01.2016

Studio Calico Sunday Sketch

It's been a while since I've pushed my creativity in crafting. Lately I've just been in a rush and falling back into the basic templates I know and love. And while that works, I find that the more I push myself, the more the creativity starts flowing. So I've been looking at challenges to help me find that spark of creative juices.

This past weekend I chose the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch to quickly make a card. I didn't want to overthink it, just get to work. While the card didn't stray far from my usual style, it was a great jumping point for me and I think it took maybe 5 minutes for this card to come to life.








What's your favorite way to find creativity?

What are your favorite creative challenges?

- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---