4.29.2016

Shaker and Vellum Card

Oh I do hope that shaker cards stick around for a while. I can't get enough of them! They are soooo fun to create and let's be honest, I have a million sequins to use up!

I created this card for my Aunt's birthday. Whenever I think of her I think of purple flowers.

These flowers were pretty easy to create and I love how they turned out. I simply stamped the image with versafine ink, heat embossed them with the Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. Fussy cut them along the edge and used copics to color them on the backside. As a final touch I added some sequins on top.










ps... You can still see the glue in the photos because I was in such a hurry to get them photographed, but the glue dried clear.

- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---