6.26.2017

A Study of Triangles

Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend. They always seem to go by too fast for me. You may of noticed I was pretty absent from the blog last week. Just feeling a bit worn down but I think I rested up enough that I'm back to my normal self.

Today I wanted to make some cards but I was drawing a bit of a creativity blank. I was wanting to do something a bit different than I usually do. As I was sitting at my desk trying to come up with some ideas, I happened to see a triangle punch that had been put there during cleaning but should of been put away. So I decided to use that punch as my starting point. Next I grabbed my 6x6 pad of patriotic papers, chose 3 designs and started punching away. I got about 15 triangles from each piece of paper. From that point I decided to make 3-5 cards using the triangles in different ways. I ended up getting 5 cards and loved this challenge I created for myself. Maybe I should do something like this more often.

































- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---