4.17.2018

Quick Cards Part 1

Goodmorning all! 

This week I wanted to share a bit how I quickly put cards together. Everyone is different, but I think finding a good "recipe" that works with your style can be great to have on hand. There are just some weeks I am too busy to create much but may need to put a few cards in the mail. 

I've found what works for me is usually doilies and/or some diecuts, some pattern paper, a good sentiment stamp and of course cardstock. I start with those items and then add whatever else is laying around on my crafting table. With that combination I can quickly build a few cards within minutes. Also, I have all my cardstock precut, scored and sorted by color.

Today's card uses that "recipe" but instead of pattern paper I used part of a watercolor I had created. Then I added on a doily, tag and tucked a feather in. Finally I stamped a sentiment on some scrap cardstock, added a few dash lines and that finished this card.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---