4.29.2020

Spray Inks Part 2

Hello! As promised I am sharing more cards I created after playing around with spray inks. These are actually my favorites from all that I created. Once I started using this technique I just couldn't stop. In fact, I need to make some more 😉.

I didn't do any masking on these designs like I did with the previous ones I shared. I simply placed the stencil over a piece of cardstock and began spritzing away. You'll notice that they all have various colors on them. The least amount of colors I used was two and I think the most was four. A lot of these are inks that have shimmer as well and they look soooo pretty when the light catches that shine. Once I had spritzed enough to cover the stencil, instead of taking it and cleaning it right away, I reused it, only slightly differently. I had another piece of cardstock ready, so I carefully slid out the cardstock from under the stencil and placed the new cardstock over the stencil. That way I could capture all that wonderful ink sitting on top.






















I have one more technique I'll share later this week with the spray inks so be on the lookout for that post.

- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---