11.25.2010

...{...Give Thanks - Cards...}...

Oh wonderful Thanksgiving Day!  I am so blessed and know that I could never possibly thank the Lord enough for all that He has done for me in my life.  His blessings outnumber my troubles every time.  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday :-)

Just wanted to share a few fall cards I made last week...




...{...how i made this...}...

• paper
papertrey ink - terracotta tile, ripe avocado, scarlet jewel
dcwv - amber autumn
anna griffin - sierra
wilton - doily

• stamps and ink
papertrey ink - 2009 autumn tags stamp
versa mark - watermark pad
american crafts - zing embossing powder - copper glitter
tattered angels - glimmer mist - mimosa, oriental poppy

• trim
hobby lobby - brown metallic velvet ribbon

• adhesives
paper studio - sticky dots
scrapbook adhesives - ez dots
tombo mono - aqua liquid glue

• tools
fiskars - paper trimmer
martha stewart - score board, paper punch
we r memory keepers - crop-a-dile corner chomper
ek success - cutter bee scissors


0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---