11.18.2010

...{...Happy Birthday - November Card...}...

Just a quick card I made for a co-worker's birthday last week.  I have fallen seriously behind on updating my blog, but I have lots of goodies I'd like to post over the next few days.  Hopefully I'll get some momentum up and going so I'll continue and not leave you w/ such a long absence again...



...{...how i made this...}...

• paper
dcwv - winter card
dcwv - amber autumn matstack
wilton - doily

• stamps & ink
papertrey ink - birthday bash sentiments
stazon - timber brown
tattered angels - glimmer mist - moonlight, walnut gold
colorbox - fluid chalk - dark brown

• tools
cuttlebug
spellbinders - nestabilities - labels eight
we r momery keepers - corner chomper
ek success - cutter bee scissors
fiskars - paper trimmer
marvey uchida - embossing heat tool
scrapbook adhesives - ez dots
martha stewart - glue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---