12.02.2010

...{...Embellish Magazine Holiday Colors Challenge...}...

I always LOVE the challenges over at Embellish Magazine, but I've never participated before.

The colors to play along w/ were Red, Green, Pink and Brown.  And it needed to be Holiday themed.  Okay, so I'm pushing the bounds on the "Holiday" part, but I wanted a thank you card to use during the Holiday season.

I pulled out my copic and prismacolor markers for this card to use w/ the Fiskars Latte Love stamp.  Kinda felt like I was back in college blending the colors together.  Oh and the doily lace border at the bottom was cut from cream color cardstock but I sprayed it w/ 2 colors of Glimmer Mist - Oriental Poppy and Walnut Gold.


...{...how i made this...}...
• paper
papertrey ink - dark chocolate, vintage cream
basic grey - infuse


• stamps & ink
fiskars stamp - latte love
copic - markers - g24 willow, g21 lime green, rv11 pink, rv14 begonia pink
prismacolor - markers - crimson red, light tan, dark umber, cool grey (10%, 20% and 30%)
tattered angels - glimmer mist - oriental poppy, walnut gold
stazon - cherry pink, dove grey
zig - millenium pen 05 - black
ranger - stickles - platinum

adhesives
paper studio - sticky dots
scotch - atg
tombo mono - aqua liquid glue


• tools
fiskars - paper trimmer
martha stewart - score board, paper punch
we r memory keepers - crop-a-dile corner chomper
ek success - cutter bee scissors
 

2 comments:

  1. I think it's fabulous! This is your first time playing along with us? Well, that is just awesome. Hope we see you again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, Your card is terrific! I am so glad you decided to join us!!!

    ReplyDelete

--->>> comment <<<---