12.09.2010

...{...Shopping Haul - 12.04 - Hobby Lobby & LSS...}...

Last Saturday I spent the day shopping w/ my mom.  In all honesty Dad went too, but we dropped him off at his favorite book store.  There he stayed all day...and I mean ALL DAY while we were out shopping.  Anyways we went to a bunch of stores, but this post is just about what I found at Hobby Lobby and a kind of Local Scrapbook Store (it's about a 1-1/2hr drive) Signed • Sealed • Delivered.  There is only one, yes one, lss somewhat close to me.  At first I was fine w/ Michaels and Hobby Lobby, but not anymore.  I need more variety!  Anyway...







...{...what i got...}...

Anna Griffin - Calisto Christmas - 24 Designer Journal Tags - Signed • Sealed • Delivered
...I think these are gonna be great for Christmas cards...yes, I know I am WAY behind on making them...
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - Belleflower Stamp - Signed • Sealed • Delivered
...oh how I LOVE this stamp...the one sentiment is "Birds of a Feather Sip Tea Together"...yep, LOVE it!!!
American Crafts - Zing Embossing Powder - Rose - Hobby Lobby
...when I can't find anything I really want to use my 40% coupon on, lately I just get more of this embossing powder...

1 comments:

--->>> comment <<<---