12.12.2010

...{...Sunday Love...}...



Ruche
     ...just ran across this shop this week...love all their stuff and love that it's not incredibly expensive...

Holly Farrell
     ...saw her paintings in an email this week...makes me want to paint again...

Poison Bolero
     ...beautiful color with lovely ruffles and flowers...plus it's made of silk...

Red Angora Beret
     ...I'm all into hats this winter...well really for a while now...the white flower just adds to it's beauty...

Wreath
      ...I've always had a thing for wreaths...this one is so small and cute...

Pink Holly Hobby Dress
     ...if I had a little girl, I'd be dressing her in this...too cute!...

Flower Headband
     ...I want one...like really, really want...and I keep thinking I'll just make me one, but haven't yet...

Craftily Ever After
     ...ran across her site yesterday...gosh I LOVE all her creativity...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---