6.19.2011

...{...weekend review...}...

I take a lot of pics with my phone throughout the week.  Mostly they get posted to facebook and occasionally I print them out to scrapbook.  The quality isn't the best, but I do enjoy the fast pace at which you can snap a pic and instantly share it with all your friends... So I thought it might be fun to start doing this weekend review where I post my pics on here from the week...

yay...got my first birchbox in the mail...check out previous blog post for more info

picked these up at tjmaxx for $7.99...peach-a-boo and lemonade stand by your man

addicted to wendy's chicken almond berry salad...yummy!!!

opi - mermaid's tears

this stuff is AMAZING!!!...favorite afternoon snack at work...

went with my friends to the local yogurt shop friday night...thought I'd try the fruit flavors...

outfit of the day - dress-ny&co - shoes-dollhouse - sweater-kohls

mac - woodwinked, free to be, pollinator, lala, of summer

LOVE these...use every night before bed...

Love ya ~ Jessica B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---