3.15.2016

February Beauty Empties

Hello! Hope you are having a lovely week and getting accustomed to daylight savings time. I'm so happy there's still plenty of sunshine to see after work, but today I am exhausted.



This morning I wanted to share my recent beauty empties. I used to show these kinds of things on my youtube channel. But I'm not sure if that's the right platform for me. So I thought for now I'd just post about them here on my blog.



1. Caress Tahitian Renewal body wash // This is my umpteenth bottle of this stuff. It's my favorite body wash. The smell. The suds. The exfoliation. Yep, I'll buy more!

2. Mally Voumizing Mascara // This was the first Mally mascara I've used. It was pretty good. But I've used better and have several other brands in backup to try. So probably won't repurchase.

3. Sephora Brush Cleaner // Love this stuff. I keep it on my makeup table, spritz on brushes and wipe on a paper towel for a quick cleanse. I'm using Cinema Secrets right now, but so far I think the Sephora one might be my favorite.

4. L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Setting Spray // When I first tried this I didn't think it could possibly be as good as my Urban Decay Setting Spray. I was wrong! This is my 3rd bottle. Love it.

5. Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo // This is another constant repurchase. I usually wait until they are having a sale and stock up on it, like 4 bottles at a time. Leaves my scalp feeling great and my hair loves it too.

6. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Correcting Cream // Another product I loved! I could just apply this to my problem areas, add powder and go. No foundation needed. I'm trying to use up what I have now but I would definitely repurchase this in the future.

7. It Cosmetics Hello Lash Extensions Mascara // I've used fiber mascaras before and loved them. This one was kinda blah for my lashes.

8. Mac Fix + // If you saw my previous beauty post then you will know that I've already repurchased this product. Enough said.

9. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel // If you like a clear gel for your brows, this is a good one. Personally I just like a pencil or powder on my brows and no setting gel.

- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---