9.20.2016

Textured Watercolor Card

Goodmorning! Today I thought I'd share this textured watercolor card. It was quite fun to break out the watercolors and do just some washes of color rather than painting an illustration. Though it didn't translate well when photographed, once the watercolor was dry I ran it through my cuttlebug with an embossing plate. It was still subtle but I loved the added texture it created. I need to use my embossing plates more often. You can see the texture more clearly on the bottom photo at the end of this post.

The tag with the sentiment was actually a sticker that I then placed on a tag and trimmed around. A bit of gray/white twine helped add a finished touch to the tag. Finally I added a few chipboard stickers to finish off the card.







- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---