6.05.2017

Bloom and Grow

It has been quite a while since I've created a scrapbook page. I've been scrapbooking for just as long as I've been making cards. The only difference is I probably make 1 scrapbook page to every 50 cards. And I'm not entirely sure why that is, because when I'm creating I LOVE making scrapbook pages even more than cards. Perhaps it's because they are more time consuming. But I hope that I remember how much I love them and start creating them more often.

I'd say that half the pages I work on begin with no sketch ideas. Sometimes I peruse my pinterest board for ideas if I'm wanting to try something new or maybe for color inspiration. This time I simply pulled the picture and the first two layers of paper then just added things as I went along. About halfway through I was worried I wouldn't fit a title on the page but then I changed my title to the subtitle and found these diecuts that worked perfectly instead. Just go with the flow...










- Jessica

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the pink and all the layers. You should definitely do more scrapbook pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to keep working on my scrapbooks.

      Delete

--->>> comment <<<---