6.02.2017

May The Lord Bless Card

Good morning! Hope you are are doing good and ready for the weekend!

This morning I have card that you could use for several different events. I chose to use it as a birthday card. Sometimes I make up cards like this then leave the insides blank so it gives me more options when looking for a card to give.

This one came together pretty easily. I started with a card base from Papertrey Ink. Next was a simple paper that I'd put a bit of watercolor splotches on. Then I added a larger doily and a piece of vellum. I love lots of layers on a card sometimes. Finally I used a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock and stamped a flower from the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp and the sentiment is the Inspired Lord set from Papertrey Ink. The final step was to draw some long stitched lines along the outside edges.










- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---