1.08.2018

Faux Leather Technique

Good morning! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I pretty much just was lazy and rested up after being sick with a cold all last week. I'm starting to feel better and hopefully can get back into a routine of normal things, ha!

Today's card is a one I made a while back but never shared on here. During Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire they showed a few new to me techniques and this was one, faux leather.



This was the first card I made while playing around. And while I don't think it ended up looking like leather, it was a great way to add texture. My mistake was not actually following the step by step process, lol. I just quickly read over it then tried it out. I didn't repeat spraying and crumpling the paper.







I do love though how this masculine card turned out. That's one thing I really struggle with as I'm drawn to very feminine designs. But every now and then I need a card for a guy and I may turn to this technique again for those.




- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---