1.01.2018

Welcome 2018



As I'm sitting here typing up this blog post, it's the last day of 2017. In fact there are only 2-1/2 hrs left in this year in my time zone. There's something wonderful about thinking of all the good things that the new year has in store.

There are things I want to do in 2018, especially things related to my One Little Word, which I'll be sharing later this week. And there are things I've been praying about that I hope to see come to fruition. I love thinking of all the possibility that lies in store. And it isn't really about the new year, but it's more about the fact that not only is each day new but each second of every minute is new and we can find hope in each of those moments.

I'm looking forward to this near year and all that God has prepared for me.

- Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Love this post Jessica!
    I too am very excited about the new year and all its freshness!
    I just jumped on the one little word band wagon.... My second year - hoping to stick with it because I actually love my word this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! This will be my 7th year choosing a word. It's always fresh and full of possibilities at the beginning. I just hope I hold on to it through the year.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

--->>> comment <<<---