2.06.2018

Positive and Negative

Happy February! The lovely short month of love. I'll love it if it will bring warm weather and no snow or ice, lol.

I've been struggling with sickness for the last couple weeks but I am finally feeling better. Almost myself today in fact. I'm so thankful. Being sick is no fun.

The cards I have to share today feature the negative and positive of a diecut.  I used this frame die from MFT Die-namics. When I cut it the first time I thought that the negative pieces would look just as good on a card. 

This first card just showcases the positive piece of the diecut. First I spritzed the frame then I used it over a pattern paper to tone it down. Then I simply added a folded doily, sentiment, floral diecut and a few sequins.









Next I wanted to use the negative pieces. So I diecut as normal, but was careful when moving it to try and keep all the pieces. I used to positive piece first with temporary adhesive. This worked as a guide while I glued all the negative bits into place. Then I simply removed the frame. I love how these pieces now pop off the card.







Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---