3.21.2018

About Me

Happy Wednesday.

I've once again been fighting some illness and so I don't have anything creative to share with you today. But I thought maybe I'd do this fun "this or that" list to get to know me a little better. These remind me of those emails you'd get and fill them out them send them to "10 of your best friends" back in the day, ha! This one is long, so grab a drink and enjoy...

----------

1. Coffee or tea? I like them equally as much

2. Black and white or color? Color

3. Drawings or paintings? Paintings

4. Dresses or skirts? I wear more skirts but I love dresses just the same

5. Books or movies? Books

6. Pepsi or coke? Coke...when I used to drink pop, but I haven't had any in nearly a 2 years

7. Chinese or italian? Italian

8. Early bird or night owl? Night owl

9. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

10. Introvert or extrovert? Introvert

11. Hugs or kisses? Depends who's giving... All my church family kid me about not liking hugs..but I just don't like LOTS of hugs from different people all in a row

12. Hunting or fishing? Neither... I fished some with my dad growing up but never caught anything. I might would try it again as an adult

13. Winter or summer? Summer

14. Spring or fall? Spring, it's my favorite!!!

15. Rural or urban? This one makes me laugh... As a kid I always wanted to live in the city. But after moving to a slightly more populated area a few years ago, I prefer really to have enough land that I can't see neighbors, lol.

16. PC or Mac? Mac!

17. Tan or pale? Pale... I used to tan in tanning beds in my 20s but finally quit since skin cancer runs on both sides of my family.

18. Cake or pie? Cake

19. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Ice cream

20. Ketchup or mustard? Both mixed with mayo

21. Sweet or dill pickles? Dill

22. Comedy or mystery? Mystery

23. Boots or sandals? Sandals

24. Silver or gold? Gold

25. Jazz or classical? Both

26. Dancing or singing? Singing

27. Checkers or chess? I'd love to learn chess

28. Board games or video games? Board

29. Wine or beer? Neither

30. Freckles or dimples? Both

31. Honey mustard or BBQ? BBQ

32. Body weight exercises or lifting weights? Body weight

33. Baseball or basketball? Neither really though I'll go to a game w/ friends and I did play basketball a little in high school

34. Crossword puzzles or sudoku? Crossword

35. Facial hair or clean shaven? Clean shaven

36. Crushed ice or cubed? Crushed

37. Skiing or snowboarding? Neither

38. Smile or game face? Game face...people ALL THE TIME tell me to smile...lol

39. Bracelet or necklace? Necklace

40. Fruit or veggies? Fruit

41. Sausage or bacon? Bacon...duh!

42. Scrambled or fried? Fried w/ runny yolks. Though my favorite is poached. Eggs are actually one of my favorite foods until a couple of years ago when they started making me extremely sick. I've slowly been trying them again and I was able to eat one this past weekend without any problems.

43. Dark or white chocolate? Dark

44. Tattoos or piercings? Neither

45. Antique or new? I have a nice mix of both. But I do love perusing antique stores.

46. Dress up or down? Dress up

47. Cowboys or aliens? Neither

48. Cats or dogs? Dogs

49. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes

50. Bond or Bourne? Bond...really both

51. Sci-Fi or fantasy? Fantasy

52. Numbers or letters? Letters

53. Star Wars or Star Trek? Neither

54. Fair or theme park? Fair

55. Money or fame? Money

56. Washing dishes or doing laundry? Laundry

57. Snakes or sharks? Both terrify me

58. Orange or apple juice? Apple

59. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset

60. Slacker or over-achiever? Over-achiever...at the last second which sometimes leads to being a slacker, lol

61. Pen or pencil? Pen

62. Peanut butter or jelly? Peanut butter...especially w/ honey

63. Grammys or Oscars? Neither

64. Detailed or abstract? Detailed

65. Multiple choice or essay? Essay

66. Adventurous or cautious? Cautious

67. Saver or spender? Spender

68. Glasses or contacts? Glasses...though it's only for detailed or computer work

69. Laptop or desktop? Laptop at work, desktop at home

70. Classic or modern? Classic

71. Personal chef or personal fitness coach? Fitness

72. Internet or cell phone? Ha...my cell has internet, who's doesn't anymore?!

73. Call or text? Text...but sometimes you just need to call and chat

74. Curly hair or straight? Wavy

75. Shower in morning or evening? Morning

76. Spicy or mild? Mild

77. Marvel or DC? Neither

78. Pay mortgage or rent? I rent, but I think it's better to buy

79. Sky dive or bungee jump? Neither

80. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreo

81. Jello or pudding? Pudding

82. Truth or dare? Truth

83. Roller coaster or ferris wheel? Ferris...but I'm terrified of heights so both scare me

84. Leather or denim? Leather

85. Stripes or solids? Stripes

86. Bagels or muffins? Both

87. Whole wheat or white? Both

88. Beads or pearls? Pearls

89. Hardwood or carpet? Hardwood

90. Brights or neutrals? Brights on me...neutrals in my house w/ pops of brights

91. Older than you are or younger than you are? I quite like where I'm at

92. Raisins or nuts? Raisins

93. Picnic or nice restaurant? Nice restaurant

94. Black or brown leather? Both

95. Long or short hair? I have short but love long

96. Colored hair or natural? Colored

97. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction

98. Smoking or non? NON

99. Think before you talk or talk before you think? Think

100. Asking or answering questions? Both

----------

- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---