3.14.2018

December Daily 2017

Hello all! I'm FINALLY sharing my December Daily album here today.

Honestly it took me through January to finish the layouts. Then I photographed it and it was so overcast that day that when I finally got around to editing the photos they were all horrible and out of focus. So then this past weekend I reshot it all...only to realize that part of them were still out of focus. I'm wondering if it was the glare catching on the page protectors?! Sooo I shot it a third time. And I'm still not happy with the quality of my photos :-( I'm not sure why I struggled so badly with these pics. Do you have any tips for photographing Project Life/December Daily albums?

Anyways. Lots and lots of photos to share today. I photographed it in spreads as it appears in the album and also took out each page and shot it individually. There are a few detail shots too.

I used an old December Daily kit and a couple 6x6 pads to go along with my photos. I wanted to keep it pretty minimal so I could quickly put it together. I really only used journaling/filler cards to keep the flow of where I wanted each page to start/end. Super simple journaling on most of the tops of the photos. I used an 8.5 x 11 album that I added some decorations to. Oh and I technically started on Thanksgiving since I had Holiday things going on before December. And I took my album all the way through the 31st. I'm soooo glad that I actually completed this album. I've wanted to make one of these for YEARS but never have got around to it.

Now...if only I could keep up a regular Project Life album! Ha. Hope you enjoy looking through my album today.

















































- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---