3.15.2018

Alcohol Ink Cards

I'm not sure why, but I always never considered that Alcohol Inks would be for me. Partly is probably because I never really understood them. But after watching a few videos of them being demonstrated I picked up some basics back in December. And I played around with them a bit and kinda liked them. Then I watched more videos and this past month I've fallen in love with these inks. I now want all the colors, ha!

Today I have a couple of cards that I made using one sheet of Yupo paper. So far I've played around with the inks on Yupo paper and photo paper. I picked up a pack of Alcohol Ink cardstock variety pack but haven't broke into it yet.

I love how the backgrounds turn out and think they work well as either the spotlight of the card or as a layering piece.














I'll have a couple more cards using red/purple inks on Monday. So come back to see them!

- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---