3.16.2018

He's Brought Me This Far

Happy Friday! Yay, we can see the weekend finally :-)

I've been watching a ton of scrapbook process videos lately. It has definitely made me want to do some traditional scrapbook layouts again. They really are my favorite of all papercrafting. And I was surprised how quickly this one came together.

When I started pulling the supplies together, I simply grabbed a bunch of new things. Though in the end I filled in with some older stuff in my stash. I knew I wanted florals and definitely a white background. Also I wanted to try a bigger photo than the 4x6 I typically use. One more thing was I wanted to play around with verticals. About half way through this layout I started tearing it apart as it just wasn't coming together...but I could see enough possibility that I knew I at least had the basis of what I wanted. I'm happy I pushed on as I quite like how this tuned out.












- Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Jeannine Garner3/21/2018 4:58 PM

    GREAT layout. I liked that you used different colors and types of letters in your title. Who have you been watching about scrapbooking layouts? What brand of things are you using on the layout? Thanks so much posting your layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly I've been watching Shimelle Laine. Her style isn't the same as mine, but she still greatly inspires me.

      I'm not sure what all brands I used on this layout. I tend to just grab stuff and not pay attention as much on the branding. And some of it is older things I've just had in a bag...

      Delete

--->>> comment <<<---