5.21.2018

Anemone Birthday Card

I just love the new Anemone stamp and die set that I bought a couple weeks ago. It's such a great flower to add to cards: not too fussy but with just the right amount of details. Right after I got the set I diecut all the shapes in groups of 3-4 so I'll have them ready when needed.



This card started out with the embossed cardstock. I had used a plain white sheet but wanted to add some color to make it pop. I used two different products to achieve this. First I spritzed it all over using a couple of Tattered Angels mists. I don't know if they still make those, but they are my favorite mists I've ever used. Then I lightly buffed some distress oxide inks onto the embossing. I really like how this turned out.





Then I took those floral diecut shapes, stamped them and used my copic markers to color them in. I love my copics, but the more I use them the more I realize I need some more colors!





Finally I stamped the sentiment on some watercolored paper and added a few gems. Notice that I've been doing this a lot lately, ha!



- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---