5.17.2018

Triangle Card

I don't know about you, but I still struggle with masculine cards. Honestly my personal style is super feminine and it's what I'm drawn to. Also, most cards I send are to women. But here and there throughout the year I need some cards to send to the guys in my life.





I've learned one style that usually works for me is to go to geometrics while using mostly blues/greens. Today's card started off by ink blending some Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio. Yes, the same colors I used on my Mother's Day card. I just love how they blend together. Then I spritzed the cardstock with water and dabbed up some of the ink. Next I took a triangle mask from Simon Says Stamp and laid it over the paper and misted heavily and once again dabbed up the ink. It's subtle, but you can definitely see where the mask was on the cardstock.






Next I stamped a birthday sentiment on some cardstock that had an ink pad smooched onto it. I trimmed it at an angle and attached it with my Tiny Attacher. Finally I had some printed acetate triangles (I think from a December Daily kit) that I attached with some adhesive behind the sentiment strip. In a way, it's a pretty basic card but at the same time there's a lot to it.



- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---