4.09.2020

Planters

I had this idea to take a smaller stamp and repeat it as a pattern for a background. As I was digging through my stamps I found one that had small florals. That reminded me that I had a whole stamp set of cacti, succulents and planters. So my idea took a turn and I created these 3 cards. I've made a similar card in the past but I don't think I've shared it here on the blog. These are fun to create and I'm sure I'll make more in the future.

Several months ago I had already stamped some sentiments onto white cardstock. This is a great thing to do each time you have sentiment stamps out and are already using them. I then set them aside and I can grab them and use them in all different ways in the future.












- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---