4.06.2020

Stencils

The other day as I was looking over my pinterest board, I saw a couple of cards that had used stencils for the backgrounds. Over time I've amassed quite a few stencils, but I don't use them as often as I should. In all honesty, they don't reside on my crafting table and I just forget about them. But I pulled them out and had quite a bit of fun with them this past week.

For all of these cards I used Gina K stencils and Simon Says Stamp stencils. The inks were Distress Oxide in the colors: Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose and Cracked Pistachio. On the final card, I went back over the inked areas with Nuovo Crystal Glaze. I love how it made the colors pop and I think it is my favorite of the group.

Also, I normally photograph later in the day. But I photographed these early of a morning and I'm kind of loving the contrast between the light and shadows... What do you think?














- Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

--->>> comment <<<---